I think I'll read a bit more today but I'm leaving tomorrow for ten days and I won't have any internet so I'm doing my wrap-up today (as on 30 June, 9 a.m.)
What I read:
- And I Darken by Kiersten White 3/5 (Review)
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey 5/5 (Review)
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foe 5/5 (Review)
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (re-read) 35/ (Review)
- L'ombre du vent by Carlos Ruis Zafón 4/5 (Review)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl 4/5 (Review)
- Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer 3.5/5 (Review)
- UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn 3/5 (Review)
Hopefully I'll finish Ozma of Oz that I just started this morning. It's a quick read but I have to go to work, to pack to go to camp and then we are hosting a party with people from my class (as you may know it was my last year at university and I'll be in the real world as in September... Scary).
I won't do a TBR for July. Because of camp, I won't be able to read that much and I'm not sure which books I woud like to read.. I'll try to follow my Summer reading list as much as I can!
If you are going on holiday or to camp or just spending time with your loved ones, I hope you'll have a good time :)
Thanks for reading,