February Wrap-Up

I decided not to do any TBR or any challenges (except the 80 books I want to read) for 2018, but just read what I feel like reading. I have many unread books and I'm trying to focus on those. But I still decided to have a "theme" for each month to help me choose what I was going to read.

My theme for February was "re-read a favourite" and for this I read:

Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi

Uglies  - Scott Westerfeld  Pretties  - Scott Westerfeld

In addition to that, I read some other books because I felt like it!

One of Us Is Lying - Karen  M. McManus  Armada - Ernest Cline  Orpheum (Part One): A Dark Fantasy Romance - James D. Murphy

3/5 stars                                 3/5 stars                    4/5 stars

I was really happy to start re-reading the Uglies series but I did not liked it as much as I did as a teenager. I really enjoyed it because of the nostalgia attached to it. Orpheum was actually my favourite book this month, I was not expecting that at all and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for part 2.

I did not read that much in Februari and I did not watch a lot of TV series either. I really had a busy month focusing on my friends and family. I went to 3 concerts, went to Paris with my mom and sister, see some friends I had not seen in a while and actively started planning my wedding. I hope March will be less busy (it won't though).

I hope you had a lovely month!

Thanks for reading,