Out of the 82 books I read (hopefully 83 if I manage to finish Outlander before the end of the year), those were my favourites (well, I took all my 5 stars read of 2017 and chose 10 out of those, it's not really a scientific rating):
1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: because this book was EVERYTHING. You need to read it if you haven't yet.
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: and the whole trilogy. I totally enjoyed this unique universe with those amazing characters, a must read!
3. Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton: just WOW! This series is just so important for me, I love this world.
4. Phobos4 by Victor Dixen: this is the last book in my favourite series of 2016. This conclusion was epic.
5. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson: I just can't understand how I had never read Sanderson before this year. He is such an amazing author and I can't wait to discover more of his work.
6. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas: well, this series is one of my favourite of all time and this book did not disappoint.
7. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye: I love this series full of Russian magic. I fell in love with the author's universe.
8. Warcross by Marie Lu: because, Marie Lu + video game = perfection.
9. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli: a beautiful book with a strong message. This book made me open my eyes.
10. Wild by Cheryl Strayed: I think it is the first time ever a non-fiction book is on my top 10. But this was such a great experience, I had to include it.
What were some of your favourite books this year?
Thanks for reading,