Square 10 Completed!

The List - Siobhan Vivian

Pancha Ganapati, is a modern five-day Hindu festival in honor of Ganesha that comes to an end on the 25th. The festival was created in 1985 as a Hindu alternative to December holidays like Christmas by Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (born Robert Hansen), a Westerner who embraced Hinduism.

Book themes for Pancha Ganapati:

Ok, it is kind of lame but I read The List which has blue on the cover. It could also qualify for the need for forgiveness because obviously, writing the list or mocking people on the list is not really nice and most of the characters could have a need for forgiveness, but it is not expressly said.

Tasks for Pancha Ganapati: I wanted to post a picture of those books but 2 of them are e-books and one of them an audiobook, so I will add the pictures here. Those are my 5 favourite books (so far) that I read in 2017:

The Hate U Give - Angie Thomasan amazing book about racial issues in the US (review here)

Warcross - Marie Lu Marie Lu + video games... nothing to add (review here)

A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas  One of my favourite series of all time (review here)

Traitor to the Throne - Alwyn Hamilton This book was amazing and will probably be one of my favourite book of 2017 (I wrote this in January and have not changed my mind! Review here)

The Final Empire. Mistborn Book One - Brandon Sanderson  My first Brandon Sanderson book ever, but not the last (review here)