Reading challenge completed

I completed my reading challenge! Ok, so my number of books to read was low this year because I did not want to put too much pressure on reading, but I'm still happy I managed to complete it.

However, I had other goals for 2017, let's see how it went.

Post more reviews: I would love to be able to write a review for each book I read (or each series). I completely failed at that last year and it's such a shame. I really hope I will be able to do that: COMPLETED! I posted a review for every single book I read! (except the last one which I finished yesterday, the review will be posted soon). And I will hopefully continue to do it for the rest of the year.

- Read books that have been sitting on my shelves (/Kindle) for ages and that I should really read: I almost read all of them. I still have to read Pride and Prejudice though (I know, I know!!)

- Finish some series: these are series that are already completed and that I should finish this year before starting new ones (already too late but hey...): I only managed two in this category... but the year is not over!

- Start some series: these are series I've been wanting to read for ages! I only started the Mistborn trilogy.

I'm quite glad at how I managed to respect what I had planned. But I'm also happy I was able to just read whatever the hell I wanted and also re-read some things I wanted to. It's a good reading year so far!

Thanks for reading,