December wrap-up

I read a total of 14 books in December!

Le crime du comte Neville (French Edition) - Amelie Nothomb,Albin Michel    La Nostalgie heureuse - Amélie Nothomb  True Calling - Siobhan Davis  Chameleon - Cidney Swanson  Homecoming: Book 3 - Kass Morgan  After You - Jojo Moyes  Phobos³ - Victor Dixen  The Road to Oz - L. Frank Baum  Neverwhere: Author's Preferred Text - Neil Gaiman

- 9 novels:

The Road to Oz by L. Frank Baum

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Insolente veggie, une végétalienne très très méchante - Rosa B

- 1 graphic novel

Insolente Veggie by Rosa B.

I Know You Think You Know It All: Advice and Observations For You to Stand Apart in Public and Online - Chris Black    Quidditch Through the Ages - J.K. Rowling  Prescient: A Time Travel Dystopia - Derek Murphy  The Scarlet Thread - D.S. Murphy

- 4 short stories/incomplete novel

I Know you Think you Know it all by Chris Black

Quidditch Through the Ages by J.K. Rowling

Prescient by Derek Murphy

The Scarlet Thread by Derek Murphy

It was my best reading month (in terms of quantity) of the year but I was desperate to fulfill my reading challenge for 2016 (which I finally did, yay!) and so I read smaller books. I didn't think I was going to fulfill my reading challenge because I was really behind, but then I did. I'm quite happy, but I had to force myself to read and stop doing other things I wanted just fo finish the challenge, which is really stupid. That's why I still decided to register for 2017 Reading Challenge, but I chose to read only 60 books. I may read more, but I don't think I'll read less than that. So I won't be pressuring myself so much and just read whenever I feel like it!

I would like to do a review of 2016 (with my favourite author, series, most-read author and stuff like that) but it's just too slow right now and it's driving me crazy, so we'll see if I do it a bit later).

Thanks for reading!