Task the Eighth: The Movie Ticket: Fantastic Beasts and where to Find them.

If you haven't read about "The 12 Tasks of the Festive Season" created by Moonlight Blizzard (Moonlightreader) & Obsidian Claus (Obsidianblue), it is bascially a list of things to do and to read during the festive season (from November 1st to January 2). It seems like a lot of fun so I decided to join in. Go read these posts if you're interested :)

Task the Eighth: The Movie Ticket

Read a book that has been adapted to a holiday movie. V

- Go see a new theater release this holiday season (during November/December. This does not have to be a holiday movie, so yes, Fantastic Beasts will qualify). V

This little book was a lot of fun. I learned a lot about new creatures I did not know and learn a bit more about other I had already heard about. It was really interesting!

I went to see the movie on Tuesday with my sister for her birthday. We always go to the movie for her birthday, for 3 years in a row we've been to see the Hunger Games as it was released really close to this date. But now that this over, we had to choose a different franchise... And this one qualifies :) ! The movie was not as bad as I expected (lot of people complained), I actually enjoyed it. It was not amazing, but it was still good and I loved the fact that most the actors were not really famous. We had a great night!

Thanks for reading,