I just realized I haven't posed my August wrap-up yet!
I read a total of 7 books during August (including two re-reads).
What I read
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child (5/5)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (4/5)
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkosky (3/5)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (4/5)
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab (4/5)
- City of Lost Sould by Cassandra Clare (4/5)
- Dorothy and The Wizard in Oz (4/5)
What I watched
I'm still watching Gilmore Gilrs, I'm currently watching season 3. It's so good!
I'm going to post a haul quite soon and then hopefully some picture of my brand new shelves (I'm moving really soon!). I won't post reviews in the near future, because I'm not reading that much these days and I don't have the energy to go on the computer after 8 hours staring at it at work... That's sad, actually.
Thanks for reading,