#TBRTakedown 4.0: Update

L'ombre Du Vent by Ruiz Zafon, Carlos (2013) Mass Market Paperback - Carlos Ruiz Zafón

Day 1

Pages read: 250

Currently reading: L'ombre du vent by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

I'm absolutely loving this book. I first wanted to choose this for the "out of comfort zone" read, but it has been on my shelf for more than 3 years so I chose it for the "been on your shelf for a year" challenge. Funny how a book I was not comfortable with reading turns out to be so enjoyable. It's so beautiful and interesting. I love that it takes place in Barcelona, a place I've visited a couple of times in the last few years. I hope tomorrow will be as good as today but I really should be working on my exam (last one EVER !! Well not really, but it does feel like the last one. The real last one is one I have to re-take in August)

Day 2

Pages read: 213

Currently reading: L'ombre du vent by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

I could have read more pages but I spent hours watching Euro2016. Tomorrow Belgium AND Italy are playing (at the same time) and I'm going to a friend's to watch it. I also have my thesis oral examination, so I guess I won't have a lot of reading time. Still, I hope to finish L'Ombre du vent, I have less than 200 pages left!