#TBRTakedown 4.0 (created by Shannon @leaninglights) will take place June 20-26. I'm really excited about this read-a-thon, I think I've taken part in most of the rounds so far and I always had a blast.
Here are the challenges and the books I choose:
1. A book that has been on your TBR shelf for over a year: L'ombre du vent by Carlos Ruis Zafón
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR: I don't have any for the moment, so I chose Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer (which is not really a sequel)
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf: The Archived by Victoria Schwab
4. An *out of your comfort zone read* book: Me and Early and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
5. A book from your most recent book haul: Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer
I chose 4 books because I'm sure I won't read 5. I have my final exam (where I have to "defend" my thesis...) on Wednesday then I'll be officially done with university !! It's also the European football championship and I'm really into it and there are a lot of games next week. Anyway, I'll try to do my best because I really want to get to these books!
Tell me if you're taking part in this read-a-thon :)
Thanks for reading,