T5W: Favourite characters name

Ok guys, I know it's Saturday but here is my Top 5 Wednesday for the week.

Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey from gingerreadslainey and was handed over to Samantha from Thoughts on Tome. Here is the Goodreads group for T5W.

Here are the names I chose. I cannot explain why I like them, most of the time they're just beautiful to me.

5. Feyre (A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas): I just know the sound of her name as well as the way it is written. Just beautiful.

(I found the picture on Internet, I don't know where it comes from but it's really beautiful).

4. Arya (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin/ The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini): I've always loved that name. Probably because I've always liked elves and Arya is an elf in The Inheritance Cycle which I read as a kid. Arya is also one of my favourite character ever in A Song of Ice and Fire. I just like it.

3. Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien): Tolkien has created amazing names for his characters. Oakenshield is also really important, I love the way it sounds (let me tell you that in French, it sounds really childish and stupid. Uuuurgh)

2. Daenerys Targaryen (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin): her whole title is so badass.

1. Elanor (The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien): definitely my favourite name of all time. I found it really beautiful.

Which fictional characters names do you like?

Thanks for reading,