I have high hopes for June. I currently own so many great books that I'm not sure what to read next.
Here are the books I hope to get to in June:
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Shadow of The Wind by Carlos Ruis Zafón (or "L'ombre du vent" as I have a French copy)
I've already partially read Eating Animals and I'm super excited to re-read it as I know a lot more about vegetarianism and stuff like that now. The Shadow of the wind has been on my TBR for at least two years, so this is perfect.
I also will be reading:
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare as part of my Shadowunters (re)read.
As well as:
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey (I GOT MY COPY earlier than I thought, I'm so happy about it :D)
- Unenchanted by Chanda Hann
- Me and Earl and the dying girl by Jesse Andrews (finally)
- And I Darken by Kiersten White (that I'm currently reading)
I'm not sure I'll be able to read all of this, we'll see.
What do you want to read in June?
Thanks for reading,