SPOILER ALERT!

ACOMAF or the biggest book hangover of all time.

A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas

Part Three: The House of Mist

What happened;

Feyre is not really happy about what Rhys did not tell her and she wants to spend time alone. She finally starts to paint again. She lives alone for a while and paint days and nights. Rhys finally finds her and they have a really good time together... ;)

But war is threatening and they have important things to think about. They decide to go to Hybern and they found the Cauldron. But what happened is not really what they thought would happen... They are betrayed and trapped, without being able to use their magic. The mortal Queens got Feyre sister and they brought them to the Cauldron to make them immortal. When Elain emerged, as a Fae, Lucien said she is her mate. They are trapped and Feyre is desperate, she does not want to lose the ones she loves, so she sacrifices herself by pretending Rhysand really did something to her, as Tamling thought he had. She goes back to the Spring Court with Tamlin and Lucien, pretending she does not remember what happened at the Night Court. She is now a spy and Rhysand also reveales he made her High Lady of the Night Court. Not a consort, a High Lady! Feyre is now pretending to be in love with Tamlin and she suspects Lucien knows she is lying...

My thoughts:

HOLY SHIT! I can't put words on what happened. I can't. I'm overwhelmed. It was amazing, it was the best book I've read in a long time. I really don’t know how I’m going to wait for the next book (maybe Empire of Storms will help a bit, but ACOTAR is by far my favourite series by Sarah J Maas). I can’t even start explaining how much I love this series and how much I love Feyre. She is the perfect female character. She’s not annoying, she’s not a super hero, she is just a really strong human (well, not really) and she knows what she wants. She does not want people to tell her what she has to do and I admire her for that. She fights for what she cares about and she’ll do anything to protect her loved ones. Rhysand is also a really complex and amazing character. I wish we could see more of his POV (I guess it will happen in the next book, I hope so!). He has lived so many unspeakable horrors and yet, he cares so much about his Court and his people. He is the perfect leader and he would do anything to protect them. I’m amazed by these characters who are so well developed and so likable.