SPOILER ALERT!

Reading progress update: I've read 503 out of 626 pages.

A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas

Part Two: The House of Wind

What happened:

A lot. Honestly, I did not take any notes and it was far bigger than the first part. Feyre arrives at Rhys' court and what she discovers is not at all what she expected. She made new friends and she begins to trust Rhysand, she learns to use some of the powers she inherited from the High Lords and she also get to go home and see her sisters. Feyre, Rhysand, his second (Amren), his third (Mor) and his warrior (Azrien and Cassian) wants to neutralize Hybern and what threat it may pose to the Mortal Lands and to the Faerie Realms. They visit the Summer Court, but it does not end well as Feyre and Amren stole a really important object. They also met with the queens of the Mortal Lands because they have something they need in order to defeat the King of Hybern. Feyre is starting to feel more comfortable with Rhys but she does not want to admit her feelings because she feels like a traitor after disapearing on her wedding day. Tamlin sends Lucien and a bunch of warriors to get Feyre back but she is pissed off because she said to Tamlin she did not want to go back. After that Rhys got hurt and while trying to find a cure to save him, she discovers something about her bond with Rhys..

My thoughts

It was absolutely amazing! I can't wait to learn more but I don't want it to end and wait an entire year to know what will happen next. This book is absolute perfection. I'm enjoying it and I'm taking my time reading it, I really don't want to rush it. I love all the new characters, especially Amren because she is so mysterious, I'm dying to know what she really is (even if I know we won't learn it in ACOMAF). Feyre is making some important decisions and she discovers who she is and who she wants to be, or rather who she does not want to be. She does not want to be a fragile human again and she wants to fight for the ones she loves. I know that Tamlin will arrive at some point, and I'm really curious about what is going to happen with Feyre.