Top 5 Wednesday: Authors You'd Want To Meet at Book Expo America & Bookcon

Taking a break from #RYBSAT to write this post, I said last week I was going to do it more often, so let's do it !

This week's topic is: Authors You'd Want To Meet at Book Expo America & Bookcon. Well, I would LOVE to go there, but I live in Europe and it's a tiny bit too expensive to fly to the USA for me at the moment. Maybe one day, I'll go :) Anyway, if I could go there, these are the authors attending these year's editions that I would love to meet (in no particular order):

5. Pierce Brown: I still have not read Morning Star but the first two books of the series were awesome. I really love the world he created, I found it really original. And have you seen him? Just saying.

4. Victoria Aveyard: I love the Red Queen series. I know many people does not like it because they find it too unoriginal. But I really enjoyed reading these books and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. And her tweets are always hilarious, she seems like a funny person!

3. Sarah J Maas: I did not like Throne of Glass so much at first, but then I totally felt in love with the series, and ACOTAR was amazing! I would have a lot of books for her to sign :D

2. Marrisa Meyer: Let's just say The Lunar Chronicles might be one of my favourite series of all time. It's really unique and so well thought. It's a mix of fairy tales and Star Wars with awesome badass female (and male) characters. I'm totally hooked and so sad it is already over (I swear I almost cry when I read the last novella in Stars Above. Almost.)

1. Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi: Yes, I cheated here! But I could not pick only five and they are married so aren't they like one person? :) Tahereh Mafi's writing really brings me to another dimension, that's how amazing it is. And Ransom Riggs created a really peculiar (haha) world with gorgeous pictures. I can't wait to see the movie! Also, their Instagram accounts are full of beautiful stuff and they look perfect together.

Thanks for reading,