The Rose Society by Marie Lu

The Rose Society - Marie Lu

#2 The Young Elites

The Rose Society revealed the true dark side of Adelina. Everyone was saying that she was a vilain and I just could not believe it after reading book one. She is not that good, that's for sure, but I could not see evil in her. I changed my mind.

It took me some time to get into the book and remember everything that happened in book one (that I read only one month ago *sigh*) but I kept going. The middle of the book was a bit slower and I had difficulties going on. But I wanted to know what was going to happen and then, the ending was so so great! That's why I gave it 3.5 stars and not only 3, because of that excellent ending. If, like me you do not really feel like going on, just do it because you may be surprised at how good the ending is.

I'm not fond on the new characters, we do not really get to know them. I don't like the new relationships that are a bit useless, but it may prove interesting in the third book, we'll see.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading it and I will wait for the next one with anticipation!