April Wrap Up

May has finally arrived and the weather is beginning to be a bit more sunny (It was snowing last Sunday...)!

April was not a bad reading month, I read 7 items: 5 novels and 2 sets of novellas.

What I read:

- The Prophecy of Arcadia by M.H. Soars (4/5)

- V-Card by Alicia Michaels (3/5)

- The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (4/5)

- The Space Between by Michelle L. Teichman (4/5)

- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (4/5)

- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (4/5)

- The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock (5/5)

Goals/TBR:

I did not complete my TBR for the month, I kind of change my mind about what I wanted to read. My pick of the month was The Prophecy of Arcadia and I managed to read it, as well as City of Bones as part of my Shadowhunters marathon. I still have not read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl or The Narrow Road to the Deep North (and I don't think I'll read any of them in May either). I'm still pretty pleased about my reading month and all the books were so great. I tried to read different things, gendras that I'm not used to. I achieved that thanks to Netgalley by reading contemporary and LGBT books, and these were really good.

Favourite of the month:

A lot of them were amazing. But the one that I will keep in mind for a long time is The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock. You definitely should pick it up, it is so great.

What have you read in the month of April?

Thanks for reading,