Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Ok, after many hesitations, I finally decided to take part in this readathon! It will be my first time participating in this readathon and this is really exciting. I already know that I won't be able to read all day, it's the day I'm moving out. I'm also going to a party at night to celebrate the end of my internship. Something I like about this readathon, is that we all begin at the same time! So for me it will be at 2pm on Saturday until 1.59pm on Sunday (UTC + 1)

I don't really want to make a TBR but these are the options I will chose from on Saturday/Sunday:

- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

- The Smell of Other People's House by Bonnie Sue-Hitchcock

- The Scarlet Thread by D.S. Murphy

- Orpheum by D.S. Murphy

I think novellas are great for a readathon and I tried to choose small books, because you can be tired of reading the same book for hours. Also, I tend to read faster on my Kindle (or have the feeling that I read faster so I spend more time reading because I'm less tired, does it make sense to you? It does to me anyway!)

I will post updates on my Twitter account (@LineBookaholic). And I'll post a recap here at the end of the readathon and maybe somewhere in the middle of it.

Good luck to all of those taking part in this :)