April TBR/ #TBRTakedown 3.5 TBR

My pick of the month is The Prophecy of Arcadia by M.H. Soars. I'm also going to read City of Bones as a part of the Shadowhunters read-a-thon. I read The Infernal Devices in January, February and March and I'm starting The Mortal Instruments this month. I read it two summers ago and I enjoyed it, I'm excited to re-read it! And I also want to read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl which I was supposed to read last month.

This month, Shannon is organizing #TBRTakedown 3.5 (from 8th April till 10th april)! I really like this read-a-thon and I'm really excited about it. You can find all the informations on Twitter @TBRTAKEDOWN or on Shannon's channel (leaninglights). Here are the challenges for the read-a-thon and the book I choose for each of them:

1. Read a standaloneV Card by Alicia Michaels

2. Read a book from your most recent haulV Card by Alicia Michaels

3. Read a book that has been on your shelf for over a year (or the longest): The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard

4. Catch up on a series: The Assassin's blade by Sarah J. Maas

I know I won't be able to read 3 books during the week end, but the book I won't finish during the read-a-thon will be on my TBR for the month. I'm really excited about this month :)

Thanks for reading,