March Wrap-Up

Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - L. Frank Baum Contamination (Feast of Weeds) (Volume 2) - Jamie Thornton Glass Sword (Red Queen) - Victoria Aveyard Rippler - Cidney Swanson Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi

This month was not a bad reading month, considering all I had to do I'm pretty pleased with myself. I managed to complete 7 novels. I participated in March Take Control of Your TBR Pile. I was so much fun and that's great cause I managed to read some books I've had on my shelf for a long time.

What I read:

- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 4/5

- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare 5/5

- the Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum 4/5

- Contamination by Jamie Thornton 4/5

- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 3/5

- Rippler by Cidney Swanson 2/5

- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 5/5

All my reviews are on this blog and/or my Goodreads page if you want to read my thoughts on these books :)

What I watched:

Ok, I'm still watching Degrassi. I finished season 7 and watched seasons 8,9 and 10. I don't like it as much as the first seasons cause I really liked the original characters and they all left the show at this point. Still, it's a lot of fun to watch this show and to relax after a long day. I'm also still watching Shadowhunters, I think there are one or two episodes left in the season, I'm not sure. I'm still hesitant about this show, it is not bad but I feel like they are trying to much to put some humor in it. It's also weird to see the plot so different from the books, I mean it's an adaptation, I'm not saying it should be the same but some things are just too weird. Season 3 of Faking It also started and I watched the first two episodes. This show is really cool, funny and stupid. I like it!

What have you read in March? What was your favorite read of the month?

Thanks for reading,