Contamination by Jamie Thornton

Contamination (Feast of Weeds) (Volume 2) - Jamie Thornton

#2 Feast of Weeds

I love zombie/apocalyptic books but I don't read them really often. I enjoyed the tension in this book, you don't know what's happening and you're scared for the people. I was constantly trying to put myself in their skin to imagine what I would if I was in their place, and it was really difficult to do.

I also like the fact that Corrina is Egyptian and that she gets in trouble because of that. It was easy and not original to use "it's not because some Middle-easterns did something bad that they are all like them" but I like it nonetheless.

The characters were interesting, you get to see how they react when confronted with something they don't know that could make them sick. Corrina thinks that being sick does not make you less human and she is right, but would you try to help these people if you knew they could infect you with something unknown? (and knowing that there is no vaccine and that the whole world is burdning down). Well, I don't know a lot of people who would do it.

I just did not like the ending because it was too rushed, apart from that it was a great book and I really enjoyed it!

March Take Control of your TBR Pile - Book 3