Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare

#3 The Infernal Devices

I don't really know what to say. This was an epic conclusion to this amazing series! The plot was great and well constructed, a lot of stuff happened that I was not expecting and I'm so glad for that.

The  characters were amazing, funny and so realistic! Sophie is still my favourite character, she is such an amzing human being. The Lightwood were more developed in this book and they were really interesting. Will is still Will and he is hilarious when he is in a good mood! Tesse is so great, she does not take stupid decisions, she is funny and she is really caring. Henry and Charlotte are well developed here as well, Charlotte is such a strong woman and Henry is not as stupid as he looks, he's actually clever. I really love how all of them were developed. The narration helps you to see inside all of these people and that was amazing. Cassandra Clare did a really great job with this series!

I can't stop comparing it with the Mortal Instruments, which I liked but I did not find so great. That's why at first I did not want to read The Infernal Devices, but I finally got to it and I'm so glad I did. If like me you felt "meh" after reading TMI, try this one, you won't be disappointed!

I think I could write an entire review just about the Epilogue. It left me totally speechless. It was so amazing it actually made me cry. I don't really know why, it was not particularly sad, but it was beautiful and I absolutely loved it. Just the fact that we got to see Tessa so many years after the plot took place, that was so great.

I really recommend this series.

March Take Control of your TBR Pile - Book 2