February Wrap-Up

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare Cruel Crown - Victoria Aveyard Gardens of the Moon - Steven Erikson The Young Elites - Marie Lu The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

I can't believe it's March already! I'm saying that every month this year, but it's going way too fast! February is never a really good reading month in terms of quantity! I managed to read 6 books and I did not complete my TBR for the month (I have 170 pages left in Clockwork Prince and I hope to finish it tonight)

What I read:

- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 4/5

- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard 3/5

- Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson 3/5

- The Young Elites by Marie Lu 3/5

- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 4/5

- Since You've been gone by Morgan Matson 4/5

What I watched:

Ok, maybe I did not read that much but I watched a lot of series! I started my internship at the beginning of the month, I'm living in a new city and I don't know anybody except my colleagues. I go back home every week-ends, so I have a lot of time to watch episodes at night! I started Degrassi from the beginning! I watched season 1 last month, but then I watched season 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and I'm currently at the end of season 7! I've always loved this series so much, there is always a strong message for teenagers, it's funny and addicting. I also watch a new episode of Shadowhunters every week, it's not the best adaptation, but it's way better than the movie they did and some episodes are really good (some others really bad...).

All my reviews are on this blog and on my Goodreads page :)

I also started an Instagram this month: @line.bookaholic