Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt

Starstruck - Brenda Hiatt

Starstruck #1

You can download this book for free on Amazon!

I've had this book on my kindle for a while, I don't know why I did not pick this up earlier, it was a really great read!

I don't read a lot about Aliens and I have no idea why because I love stories about them! There are endless possibilities when writing about aliens and that is what makes them so interesting. I love Marsha, she was a really ordinary girl, a nobody actually. She was not one of the cool kids. I love all the high school drama, I'm really fond of that in books and movies. I don't really know why but it's always really funny. The love story was a bit getting on my nerves at some points, it was irritating. But then I thought about the ages of the characters and that totally makes sense.

I struggled just a little bit with the middle of the book, it was getting a bit slow and I was less excited about reading it. Still, I really liked this book, it was a quick and entertaining read.

I'm curious about these martians because we do not get to learn a lot about them in this book. I'm excited to know what is happening next!

(and the cover is gorgeous)

Thanks for reading,