#TBRTakedown Wrap-Up

If you don't know about #TBRTakedown, it is a readathon created by Shannon (@leaninglights on Twitter and Youtube). I participated in all of the rounds so far and it's always so much fun!

These are the books I read:

- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: 5/5 stars (review)

- Dreamwalker by J. D. Oswald: 3/5 stars (review)

- Ms Marvel by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona: 4/5 stars (review)

- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo: 4/5 stars (review)

I also completed all the challenges:

1. Read a book from your most recent book haul: Ms Marvel #1 V
2. Read a book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest): Dreamwalker by J.D. Oswald V
3. Read a book outside your comfort zone! (Genre, content, etc): Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon V
4. Read a first book in a series: Dreamwalker by J.D. Oswald V
5. Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo V
6. Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy.): Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo V
7. Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc.: Ms Marvel #1 V

You can also participate in daily challenges on Twitter, and I had so much fun doing so! It was a week full of exams and I am so happy I had this readathon to help me relax and enjoy my study breaks. I am really happy about all the books I read, some of them were on my TBR for a really long time and I'm happy I read them.

I LOVE readathons! Tell me if you know any good readathons coming soon. I know there is RYBSAT next week and I'm definitely going to participated. What about you?

(irrelevant gif, but I liked it)

Thanks for reading,