I've already participated in #TBRTakedown and it was really great! I created a Twitter account just for this read-a-thon last year, because it is so much fun :)
You can choose a book for multiple challenges and that is what I'll be doing. I'm pretty sure I can't read 7 books this week because I have 4 exams to take... But still, I know that I'll be reading a lot during study breaks, so I decided to join!
Here are the challenges and the books I chose:
1. Read a book from your most recent book haul: Ms Marvel #1
2. Read a book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest): Dreamwalker by J.D. Oswald
3. Read a book outside your comfort zone! (Genre, content, etc): Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
4. Read a first book in a series: Dreamwalker by J.D. Oswald
5. Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
6. Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy.): Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
7. Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc.: Ms Marvel #1
If you are also taking part in this read-a-thon, let met know :) And good luck!
Thanks for reading,