Most Anticipated Releases of 2016

There are a bunch of books I'm really excited about ! They all are sequel to series I already started, because I read a lot of them.

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard: The second book in the Red Queen series. I think this is my most anticipated book of the year! I really can't wait to read it, Red Queen was fantastic and I guess this one will be even better! (Cruel Crown will also be released on January 6th, which consists of two prequel novellas of the Red Queen world!)

Morning Star by Pierce Brown (February 9th): this is the 3rd book in the Red Rising series. I have not read Golden Son yet, but I'm going to do it really soon.

A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May 3rd): This is the second book in the ACOTAR series, I loved the first book and I can't wait to know what's going to happen next.

The Crown by Kiera Cass (May 3rd): this is the final book in The Selection series. I was not a huge fan on it, the characters annoyed me and some elements of the book were definitely not that good. But the story is really addictive and despite the fact that I hated Eadlyn (even more than America), I want to know what's going to happen to her.

The Last Star by Rick Yancey (May 24th): this is the last book of the 5th Wave trilogy. The fist movie will be release in February (at least in Belgium) and I'm excited to see what they have done with this really great book. I can't wait to read The Last Star and see what happens to Cassie and the others!

Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch (??): we do not know a lot about it yet, the title has just been revealed, but this is the 3rd book in the Snow Like Ashes series. I've just read Ice Like Fire one month ago and I am really excited about what may happen next!

The 5th book in the Throne of Glass series will also be released in 2016!

And I am of course still waiting for Winds of Winter...

What are your most anticipated books of 2016? Any other good books I should be excited about?

Thanks for reading,