Top 5 Wednesday: Series I Want To Start in 2016

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey, check out her channel!

This week topic (and the penultimate Top 5 Wednesday of the year!) is Top 5 Series I want to start in 2016. It’s gonna be easy as I read a lot of series! But it will also be difficult to choose only 5…

5. The Ballad of Sir Benfro by J.D. Oswald: I received the series last year for Christmas and I still haven’t read it.. What a shame!

4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: This series seems really like the kind of things I will adore! I do not own any of the books yet, but that will change soon !

3. The Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson: this series is gigantic and that’s what makes me scare of reading it. But I think I’ll enjoy it very much, I already own the first book in the series. Caladan Brood (Epic black metal from USA inspired by the work of Steven Erikson) is what made me want to read it so badly.

2. Cormoran Strike by Robert Galbraith: I’ve had the first two books of the series for ages!! I just need to read them!

1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu: I’ve been wanting to read this since it came out. I don’t know why but I never purchased the book. I think it’ll be the first book I buy in 2016!

2016 is coming really soon!

What are yours?