Top 5 Wednesday: Books To Read By The Fire

Wow, It's been a while since I've posted something here! I had a tons of work for university, but now I only have one day left and the semester is over. And school is over. Well, I still have exams, then internship and then my thesis.. But no classes anymore. It's over, forever! Anyway, I'm here to write about Top 5 Wednesday, so here it is:

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey, check out her channel!

Today's theme is: Books to read by the fire! Here is my top 5:

5. The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: when I think about cold weather and reading by the fire, I think about fantasy. And what could be better than the king of fantasy himself, Mr Tolkien!

4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: this is definitely a winter book, and it's also a quick read. Perfect to read by the fire! (and by the Christmas tree)

3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch: I read this book at the end of December last year, and it was absolutely amazing. Last December was really snowy here so it was really perfect (it's not the case this year and it makes me sad)

2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: I actually read this book in May and it was really hot outside. But this books made me cold! I really recommend reading this in winter, it must be so much better (I don't know how it could be better because this book was perfect)

1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: obvious, I know! But when I think about winter (and Christmas), I think about Harry Potter. There is no better season to (re-)read this amazing series. And that's what I'm currently doing!

I'll post a tag really soon ;) Thanks for reading,