November Wrap Up

Ice Like Fire - Sara Raasch Hollow City - Ransom Riggs Library of Souls - Ransom Riggs The Two Towers  - J.R.R. Tolkien Saga, Volume 5 - Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo Mockingjay - Collins Suzanne Winter - Marissa Meyer

The month of November went incredibly fast! It's December already, which means Christmas, holiday season... but also studying for exams. Hopefully for the last time!

I managed to read 7 novels, 1 novella and 1 graphic novel.

- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch (5/5 stars)

- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (4/5 stars)

- Flames Like Vines by Sara Raasch (4/5 stars)

- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (4/5 stars)

- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (4/5 stars)

- Saga (#5) by Fiona Staples & Brian K Vaughan (5/5 stars)

- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (3/5 stars)

- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (4/5 stars)

- Winter by Marissa Meyer (4.5/5 stars)

It was such an incredible month! All these books were pretty fantastic, but my favourite book of the month is definitely Winter (even if Ice Like Fire is pretty close).

The only bad thing is that I did not manage to read Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. Since July i'm doing a re-read and I was supposed to read the 6th one in November.. Well, I'll just have to read 6 & 7 in December!

What I Watched:

This month I started to watch.. Star Wars. Yes, for the first time. This is really weird that I managed to go on with my life without having watched this. The original trilogy was released before I was born, and when the prequel was made, I was still really young. As my parents were not fans of it, I never got to see it and I never take the time to do so on my own. But with the 7th movie being released in December, I was really curious. So, I did. I still have to watch "Return of the Jedi" though.

I also watched some TV shows: season 5 of Parenthood and season 3 & 4 of Cougar Town. I enjoyed these series. Cougar Town is hilarious and Parenthood is a beautiful series about life and family.

I'm also currently writing my thesis. As I am a student in Translation, I'm translating a part of a novel (Sevenster by Alexandra Penhryn Lowe, who is a Dutch author). It is really difficult, because I need to translate the words of the author even if sometimes I add my personal touch without wanting too. I have to remind myself that I'm not writing a novel but translating one. It's harsh.

How did Novembe go for you?