These are the books I bought in the month of november (and also a beautiful pillow my mom bought me :D)
- Saga Volume 5 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Louise (La Gardienne du miroir #1) by Laetitia Reynders
I already read Saga (which was really great, as usual) and I've just finished Shadow and Bone (I'll post a review soon).
(I do not know if you have already noticed, and how it is in other languages, but in French the writing on the spines are not in the same direction as the one in English. This is quite a problem when I organize my shelves)
My owned-books- TBR today: 24 physical books + 13 e-books. Not that bad!
Have you acquired a lot of books in November?