Dracula by Bram Stoker

Dracula - Bram Stoker, Maurice Hindle, Christopher Frayling

Dracula is the most famous vampire story ever written, Bram Stoker introduced us to their worlds and without him, they would not be so much vampire stories today. I think that I love the vampires he described much more, they are monsters and I prefer these kinds of vampire than the ones that sparkle in the sun (no offense, and by the way I enjoyed reading Twilight several years ago). I think that vampires must be seen as monsters, because it's what they are !

I struggled a bit at the beginning with the language, English is not my mother tongue and it was difficult to understand at some point. Apart from that, the story was really enjoyable, except for the last part of the book which was difficult for me to read. I do not really know why, but I was bored at the end and I really wanted to finish this book.

In short, It was really great to read this book for Halloween, it was sometimes really scary and I enjoyed the atmosphere of it.

I gave it 3/5 stars because of the problem I had with the language which made it difficult for me to read and not so enjoyable at times.