Top 5 Wednesday: Top Authors You Discovered This Year

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey, check out her channel!

It's been a while since I haven't done the Top 5 Wednesday, but I was really busy. But I wanted to do this one because it seems really fun!

5. Rick Riordan: Yes, I only read Percy Jackson and The Olympians this year! And it was my first series by Rick Riordan and I have to say that I totally loved it! I am definitely going to read his other works.

Rick Riordan

4. Marissa Meyer: I read the Lunar Chronicles at the beginning of the year and I really loved it. I love the world she created and all her characters, they are really well-developed and so interesting. I can't wait for Winter and her new book Heartless (February 2016) seems really cool!Marissa Meyer

3. E. Lockhart: I read We Were Liars and I was so amazed by this book, it was seriously wonderful and the ending left me speechless, I like when books surprise me! This is the only book I've read by this author, but I am really looking forward to reading more (if you have any suggestions, they're more than welcome!)

E. Lockhart

2.. Sara Raasch: Snow Like Ashes was amazing and Ice Like Fire is not yet in my mailbox and it's driving me crazy (I cannot buy it from any shops in my stupid town). I really love the world she invented in this book, I was fond of the characters and I can't wait to read more!

Sara Raasch

1. Victoria Aveyard: I loved Red Queen and I am really excited for the rest of the series. I found the concept of this book really cool and again, it's a book that really surprised me and I loved that, I was not expecting this huge plot twist. I also follow Victoria Aveyard on Twitter and she is really funny. It was THE discovery of the year and I think I'll read anything she writes.

Victoria Aveyard

If you did the Top 5 Wednesday, tell me in the comment, I would really like to know what are the authors you discovered this year !