I read 6 books and finished one audiobook in the month of September. Uni keeps me really busy and I don't know if I'll be able to read as much as I would like to in the months to come, this is really sad!
- The Fellowship of The Ring: first time that I read this in English and it was amazing!
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn: really great story!
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban: I am re-reading the entire series!
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan: hilarious!
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley: I LOVED it, it was so good!
- Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire: one of my favourites in the series!
- I'll Give you the sun: I started listening to this in July but only finished it this month. I liked it.
What have you read in the month of September?