#TBRTakedown Readathon Wrap-Up

I did not manage to complete my TBR for this Readathon but I had so much fun !

It was the first time that I really participated in a Readathon, and it was so cool ! Reading posts on Twitter from people who also participated, doing the giveaway challenges etc. It was fun !

Here are the books I read and the challenges:

1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year: Barble Bleue by Amélie Nothomb V

Another amazing book by an amazing author. I loved her books, she's my hero !

4/5 stars

2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas V

This book was really good. I do not know if I preferred this one or Crown of Midnight. I really liked the different POVs in this book, the different storyline of all these characters. I did not like Celaena in the first book (sorry!) but in the second book she was less annoying and in this one I really loved her. She is a really interesting characters because it is difficult to understand her. I enjoyed learning more about the Fae and the Witches, it was so much fun! I can't wait for Queen of Shadows!

4/5 stars

3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf: The Selection by Kiera Cass V

This book was really cool. I loved the book created by Kiera Cass, even if it not the most original one, it was a really nice world to discover. The characters were great and felt real.
I had two small problems though. I felt like the issue with the rebels was not enough developed, the author may have done that on purpose and I will have to see in the next book. But I feel like something was missing. My second problem was that not a lot was happening through the book, the beginning was really intense because you get to meet America, her family and her world and then her world changed entirely. This is quite a huge change but after that, there is not that much happening through the book. But it only makes me want to read the next one even more ! It was a really nice and quick read, I am looking forward to reading the next books in the series.

3/5 stars

4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on your TBR shelf: The book thief by Markus Zusak X
5. A book from your most recent book haul: The Selection by Kiera Cass V

I have not finished The Book Thief yet but this book is amazing !!

I am pleased with myself, I did not complete my TBR but I was not even hoping to do that good because of my exams.

I am looking forward to doing another Readathon soon! :)