There are five challenges in this Readathon but I only chose 4 books. I am not sure I will be able to read all of them, I have two finals next week so I will spend most of my time studying but I'll do my best!
Here are the challenges and the books I've chosen:
1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year: Barble Bleue by Amélie Nothomb
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf: The Selection by Kiera Cass
4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on your TBR shelf: The book thief by Markus Zusak
5. A book from your most recent book haul: The Selection by Kiera Cass (or if I have enough time I'll read The Elite)
I'll try to read as much as possible and see how it goes.
Are you participating? If so, give me the link of your post about it, I would really like to read it!
Good luck if you are participating in this Readathon and have fun !