Books I want to read during summer

The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows - George R.R. Martin Harry Potter Box Set: The Complete Collection - J. K. Rowling

A random post, giving you the books I would like to read this summer:

- LOTR's trilogy:

I have never read the books in English, I have read the first two in French and never finished the third one (I am so ashamed right now). I am a huge fan of the movies, the video games, the board games and everything else that has to do with LOTR. I really can't wait to read the beautiful writing of Tolkien again (and play Risk LOTR edition as every summer with my boyfriend and his brother)

- A Song Of Ice And Fire:

Ok, I know this is impossible but I would also like to re-read the entire series. I am not sure I will be able to do it and read all the other books I want to read as well. Gonna be difficult.

- Harry Potter series:

I've not yet completed my collection of HP's books in English. I have all of them in French, but I've only read books 1 to 4 in English and I want to continue the series. Hopefully I will receive the beautiful box set for my birthday (and if not, I ll buy it myself :D).

There are many other books I want to read this summer. I am also going to summer camp, I am going to work for two weeks, friends of mine got married, and I am planning on going to four different music festivals. (And I also have to work on my thesis.)

Before this amazing long summer (I love being a student!), I have 3 more weeks of finals coming but I am so ready for it!

What are your (reading) plans for this summer?