The month of March was way better than February as far as my readings are concerned (in terms of quantity).
I've completed 8 novels (6 in English and 2 in French) and 1 graphic novel:
- Antéchrista by A. Nothomb (review)
- Nana by Emile Zola (review)
- Germination by Jamie Thornton (review)
- Alice in wonderland by Lewis Carol
- The girl with all the gifts by M. R. Carey (review)
- The Whisper of Stars by Nick Jones (review)
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Saga (# 2) by Bryan K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
I am currently reading Paper Town by John Green. I really love John Green's writing style and the story seems interesting. I do not really have an April TBR, my Easter break begins on Saturday and lasts for two weeks, but I am going to a festival and then I will have to study a lot and go to work. Still, I will have more time to read than during school, so that's good news.
What have you read in the month of March? What was your favourite book?