In November I read:
- Pandemonium (#2 in the Delirium trilogy)
- Requiem (#3 in the Delirium trilogy)
- Legend (#1 in the Legend trilogy)
- Prodigy (#2 in the Legend trilogy)
- Mockingjay (re-read, #3 in the Hunger Games trilogy)
- Champion (#3 in the Legend trilogy)
You should read the Legend Trilogy, it is really great.
The Delirium series is cool, I had fun reading it.
I was so happy to read Mockingjay again, I liked it as much as the first time I read it (maybe even more!)
For the end of November/ the month of December, I am planning to read:
- Falling Man by DeLillo
- Home by Toni Morrison
- The Hobbit (re-read before the movie comes out)
After that, I'll see what mood I'm in.
And these are the books I bought this month ! I received them this morning ! Have you already read some of them ? Tell me your thoughts!